In these pages you should be able to find everything you need to know about the club and our activities.
We offer some of the best facilities in the south east:
- 2 outdoor ranges covering 25 yard, 50 metre, and 100 yard distances.
- Undercover fully carpeted all-weather firing points
- Heated indoor international standard 10 metre Air Gun Range
- Fully fitted kitchen, Members Club Room with generous preparation areas
- Toilet facilities.
- Adjacent parking
- A wide selection of Club guns and equipment.
- Fully qualified range staff for all shooting disciplines ensuring the highest standards of safety for all.
- Fully qualified instructors and coaches in all disciplines
- A structured training program for all new members supervised by fully qualified instructors.
Contrary to public opinion, precision target shooting is not an aggressive sport.
To achieve success one must learn to control emotions and remain calm under difficult and demanding circumstances.
Our aim at Maidenhead is to give all of those who seek to achieve perfection in this sport the facilities,
environment and training to enable them to achieve their goals.
We are open all year round and visitors are welcome to stop by for a visit or email our Membership Secretary to
arrange a time to come down and have a go.
So please browse this site and we hope to see you soon.